Reaction to FBG Show 6/14/16
Let me start off by saying fire episode by Dom and Russo today, if you haven't had the chance to listen, click here.
With that being said, here comes my critiques/comments/analysis/etc.
- Am I a little upset Dom and Russo didn't give me a shoutout for calling a Cavs victory last night? Yeah a little bit, guy deserves some credit for calling something a lock every now and then.
- This series is over, Dom's prediction of it ending in seven is wrong. So confident I'm even willing to make a gentlemen's wager, have your people call mine Moose.
- You do what you have to do to win, so if Draymond has to sack tap a few guys to win another ring, he has to do it. To quote the greatest coach in history: "Do Your job." -BB
- Couldn't agree more with LeBron being the second Best of all time in the NBA. Players are judged by rings, not PPG, APG, etc.
- Got to love the subtle "I have a girlfriend" mention by Russo, humblebrag if I've ever heard of one.
- Still personally mindblown that someone with the body composition of Uribe playing in the AL doesn't DH, like he can't be a good statistical third baseman.
- The improper musket fire and reload was really a shame to our forefathers, they deserved better than that, Moose. The drum sound after the joke was ELECTRIK, though.
- Is there a more useless app than the Wallet app? What idiot is storing his cards on that shit with all those hackers out there, can't trust that shit. If you use that app you are basically that asshole who hits the walk button and just crosses whenever he feels like it.
- The fact OJ got away with murder is banana land.
All in all, fire show, can't wait to make my first appearance.