Holiday Power Rankings
What up internet? Fourth of July has just passed and it's led me to think about the best holidays out there. I narrowed it down to Tony's Top Five:
5. Father's Day- Fathers day to me really marks the official start of summer. The weather is usually pristine and there is always a good sporting event on TV whether it's a golf tournament or playoff hockey or basketball, or even early season MLB baseball. There is always something to watch. As you get older there is nothing like having a dad soda with the old man. On Fathers day there are plenty of Dad Sodas going around for the boys.
4. Thanksgiving- Arguably the best non-religious holiday. On Thanksgiving you're guaranteed to gain at least 5 pounds. The food is unmatched you have football all day and the family all gathered together. Nothing like going to the old high school and seeing a bunch of kids who you barely know play for your old schools honor.
3. The Fourth- The best holiday of the summer. Very weather dependent, but when the weather is pristine there is no holiday like it. Hopefully you got a couple rich buddies with a pool or a boat and this stop at second base becomes a home run.
2. Halloweekend- Halloweekend in college is honestly the best weekend of the year. The costumes, the atmosphere, it's just a great time. Guaranteed rowdiness.
1. Christmas Eve/Christmas- This doesn't even need an explanation but I'll give it to you anyway. Christmas Eve is unreal on its own. You pair that up with Xmas and it's game over. This is a better combo than Russ and KD, oh wait...
The Real Number one: New Years Eve- You take all those holidays and put them together and that's New Years Eve, the good lord was kind of enough to give you the next day off as well so you can get as blackout as you want, putting all the good things together into one day, kind of reminds me of the new and improved Golden State Warriors.